Thursday, February 19, 2009

Snuffalumps & Wuzzles

The talented Makeesha set another challenge for everyone, an inspiration challenge! And I had to try this one, as blue is my favourite colour.



For this card, I used Whisper White Cardstock, Whisper White ink, Brilliant Blue ink, Versamark and non-SU! coloured paper. The stamps sets are Sanded, Polka Dot Punches and So Many Sayings.



My friend Julia surprised me over the weekend with a cute little card, and I had to post a photo on my blog. I love the way you can make a fantastic card using just one colour and white. Thanks Julia!



I was given the chance to use the Sincere Salutations set (thanks Beck!). I posted these two cards in a previous entry, but I think the sentiment goes really well with the Baroque Motifs set and I had to show you all. :)





Apologies for the poor photography, but these were taken at 8.30pm under the glare of a fluro globe.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment