Monday, March 30, 2009

Colour challenge #6

I have to admit, I was rather sceptical about the colour combo in Keesh's latest colour challenge, but it's growing on me.



I made a super simple card for this challenge.



I was going to use Apricot Appeal for the smaller flowers, but reached for the wrong ink pad and grabbed More Mustard instead. Oops. It looks lighter and fresher with Apricot, when I tried it on a piece of scrap cardstock, so I might try these colours again and adding Apricot into the mix.
I also had to have a play with my newest set......Ocean commotion!




I loooooooove this set!! I particularly like the seahorse and the seaweed stamps. I used non-SU! textured cardstock and East Coast Prep DSP, along with Real Red, More Mustard and Wild Wasabi ink. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment