Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's just paper



I made this card for my aunt's birthday, and it nearly drove me nuts! The chiyogami/yuzen paper is so thin and delicate that the Cricut kept ripping it apart. I wasted an entire A4 sheet of the stuff trying to cut the fan out and was almost in tears. I finally figured out (after the entire episode) I'd have to interface the paper on thin CS, probably with JAC paper. Why didn't I think of it earlier???? D'OH! Ah, well. I keep telling myself it's just paper. :)

I got a shout out on the Wee Memories blog for this card, and I'm absolutely thrilled to bits!! Hoot hoot hooray! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Pam, this is so pretty and delicate looking! Such beautiful paper, and I can just picture how frustrating it must have been when your Cricut kept eating it! I'm glad you got it cut in the end (and got a Wee Memories shout out!).

    ReplyDelete