Saturday, January 8, 2011

U r awesome!

Thought I'd share some cards I made last week but couldn't upload because the recipients hadn't received them yet. The first one was made for a friend's birthday, using my brand new Banner Builder set from PTI. Love the matching dies!



I was playing with the SCAL2 software for the Cricut and decided to try incorporating a word into the card base, inspired by this card by Kristina Werner. It was surprising how easy this was to make! Love the Cricut and SCAL!



I was reading Michelle Wooderson's blog the other day, and discovered Becky Higgins and the Project Life phenomenon. I was completely blown away by the idea and have promptly jumped on the bandwagon, having ordered my 2011 kit two days ago. So now I'm impatiently waiting for it to arrive. I've wanted to make scrapbooks for ages, but have always found it difficult. I've already started taking photos for this week, and I can't wait to start! Will update once I receive the kit and start. :-) Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment