Saturday, January 29, 2011

Project Life

Hello all! Apologies for the silence in blogland, but I've been busy with my new love!




Yes, I bought a 2011 Project Life kit, and it arrived on the 18th!! See that slightly maniacal grin on my face? I think I frightened the postman a little when he delivered it, I was grinning like a crazy person and trying not to snatch the box from his grasp. Discovering Project Life was like a lightbulb moment for me. I've always wanted to scrapbook but found it way too difficult. This way, I get to put my photos together, be all matchy-matchy (you know I love matchy-ness) but don't have to worry about layouts. I decorated the cover of my album with some black vinyl, which is just awesome to use. And quite addictive.



Wanna know a little secret? I bought a 2010 Project Life kit, too. *blush* I just couldn't resist, the colours were so "me" and I love the design. Obsessed? Probably. Ambitious? Possibly. I'm using the 2011 kit as a weekly scrapbook for the year, while the 2010 kit is intended to be a scrapbook about me, with no timeframe in mind.



Love that vinyl! So, I spent all of last weekend catching up on my journaling and sorting/editing photos. Am up to date for the first 4 weeks of the year!

So, there probably isn't going to be a card up this weekend either, as I have some work to do and am sorting/editing photos to go into my album. Normal transmission should resume shortly. Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment