Monday, March 8, 2010

Inkspirations sketch challenge #19

It's been ages since I participated in Makeesha's inkspiration challenges, so what better time than now! There are 3 birthday's coming up and I thought it prudent to start now rather than leaving it 'til later. :D




I used a little Hero Arts stamp I picked up at a craft fair and coloured the little girl in using Copic markers. I didn't have any skin-tone markers and used a Blush Blossom marker instead, hence the slightly streaky look of her face. On a side note, I looooooooooove how easy it is to colour using Copics!! The background stamp is also from Hero Arts, called Kanji Poem and I've been wanting to ink it up for a while. The text means Happy Birthday in Japanese, and I printed it out using PSE (Photoshop Elements).

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam! Are you of Japanese descent? I am half. Love your cards :) Cindy

    ReplyDelete