Sunday, July 12, 2009

But wait.......there's more!

Hi again! I was playing with Beck's "Thoughts & Prayers" stamp set yesterday when the idea for this card popped into my head.

Stamp set: Thoughts & Prayers.
Cardstock/paper: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Old Olive DSP (retired).
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive marker, Rose Red marker, Pretty in Pink marker.
Other: Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon (retired), distressing tool.

Am loving my new paper distressing tool!! :) I kinda like the way it turned out, very feminine and flowery. I've never put those three colours together, but they look pretty good. Looks like I might be using this combo again! I've borrowed this set from Beck, along with the "Echoes of Kindness" set, so expect to see more cards using those sets. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment