Sunday, August 26, 2012

FTL 205

Well, it's been a very long time since I've posted anything, and i apologise profusely for my absence! It's not that I haven't been making anything, it's more I haven't had the time to create as I used to. Plus, I haven't taken part in any challenges for months and months, so it feels good to be back!

I've always loved the Clean & Simple sketch challenge! This is what FTL sketch 205 looks like:



And here is my offering...


 
The tea dye ink turned out a lot lighter than I thought, but I suppose it gives it a much more subtle look. Anyhoo, hopefully this means I'll be getting back into the swing of things and participating in more challenges. I'll be back to post more of what I've made during my extended (and unplanned!) hiatus.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment