Saturday, October 23, 2010

One layer card

Hello everyone! Apologies for not updating the blog for a while, I've been a bit lazy! However, I've made lots of stuff, and I'll slowly start posting them.

I absolutely LOVE some of the new Stampin' Up! colours, notably Daffodil Delight and Peach Parfait. I still think the names are corny, though. :) I teamed Daffodil and Peach with Pumpkin Pie to make my first ever one layer card. Go me! This is the 4th (or 5th?) version of this card, and I really like how simple it is. And did I mention I love the colours?



Let me just say that I found the stamp-a-ma-jig absolutely essential! I tried stamping without it, and it was a disaster! I'd really like to try this with more colours, but I have to sit down and figure out which monotone colours go well together. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment