Sunday, August 1, 2010

Where are you, Mojo?

Hello everyone! Apologies for the shocking neglect of my blog, but it's been really crazy at work and at home. The good news is that I'm getting a new bedroom/craft room that is bigger and will have more storage space! It's taken a lot of planning (about 4-5 months) and effort but I'm nearly there and about ready to move in, give or take a few weeks. Basically, my weekends have been spent cleaning, buying furniture, varnishing wood furniture and organizing a time for tradies to come in. I'll have plenty of photos uploaded when everything finally comes together!

I haven't had much time (or mojo) to make anything, but I CASEd an awesome card that Becky Carafa posted on the Clean & Simple blog.



My version isn't as glam as Becky's is, but it didn't turn out too bad. I had to change the colours as I didn't have any of the PTI inks that she used, but I should have stamped the middle stripe with pale plum ink instead of perfect plum. Oh well.

Hope you're all staying nice and warm or cool depending where you are! It's a chilly and windy day here in Adelaide and I'm very thankful for my column heater. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. How lovely to have a new craft room! You must be all excited, Pam! Would like to see your craft room too, so please post some photos.
    Beautiful card! Love the flourish.

    ReplyDelete