Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Addicted to ink

Hi all! I was scrolling through the photos on my phone when I came across a photo of a card I made in Feb. I forgot to take a proper photo before I gave it away, so apologies for the poor photo quality.



All I did was use a SU! roller with Versamark and then brush Ranger's Perfect Pearls over the top. I think I used 3 different colours, but I can't remember which ones.

On a completely different note, I'm having a lot of trouble with the SU! craft stampin' spots I bought from the States. They're really dry and I can't emboss with them because there isn't enough for the powder to stick to. Plus, the colours look washed out because the pads are dry. I bought them so I could be all matchy-matchy (to quote
Susan), but they've been dry since I got them. GRRR!!!! They're not available in Aus, so I can't get the reinkers unless I ask someone in Canada or the States to post them to me, but that will not be a cheap exercise. I'm sorely tempted to buy Tsukineko Versacolour cubes and it's so frustrating to have all the spots but not be able to use them. *sigh* Still, it feels much better now that I've gotten that off my chest. :) Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment