Thursday, August 13, 2009

Beck, if you're reading this DON'T look any further!!

Hi all! It's my bestie's birthday on Sunday and I wanted to make a colourful card for her, and it sure is colourful!








Stamp set: Smile (retired).
CS/paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Elegant Eggplant, Bo Bunny Bubblegum paper.
Ink: Versacolour 82 Black, Summer Sun marker, Pumpkin Pie marker, Real Red marker.
Other: Maya Road butterfly rubons, paper piercer, mat pack, dimensionals, clear embossing powder.

Apologies for the poor photo. I'll try and take a better photo with natural light and update it later. I went crazy with the Heart to Heart punch and cardstock, and I spritzed the Whisper White slightly in an effort to make it look less stark. It detracts from the paper piercing, but it looks much better than with plain white card! The rubon butterfly is from Maya Road and stuck to Bo Bunny paper and then cut out. You can't see it from the photo, but the sentiment is heat embossed with clear powder.

As a complete aside, I just had to show you all my gumboots that I bought to wear to the farm. I think they're a hoot! Our lab currently has a cohort of lambs at a farm about an hour out of Adelaide, and we were required to go up everyday for the first month or so.

I bought these boots to wear so that I don't have to worry about water, blood or other bodily fluids from the sheep. :) We did get pus jetted out at us, too......but I'll leave it there and not gross anyone out any further!

Also, I now have a follower, which is very exciting!!!! Hi Nicole! And I have to thank Amy Fleming and Lee-Anne Barry for their lovely comments in the previous post. It's always great to hear from people. Hop over to their blog and have a look, their stuff is awesome! Anyway, better get back to it. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment